AFG Home Loan
- Home loans up to $400,000
- Low-interest starting from 5.5%
- Repayment up to 30 years
[Accessed March 17, 2023]
Are you ready to make the most exciting step of your life? Buying a house can be challenging if you do it through the wrong lender, that’s why you should choose AFG Home Loans!
With AFG you can enjoy a simple and trouble-free journey towards the keys to your new door. They cater for a wide variety of home loans and home loan options such as home loan refinancing, first-time homeowners, second mortgages, and more.
In short there practically isn’t a scenario they haven’t dealt with before. They can still assist you even if your credit score is not the best or even if you don’t have a regular income.
AFG home loans has more than 2900 brokers all over Australia assisting thousands of Aussies with a wide variety of investment and home loan products and services.
Competitive home loan rates
Enjoy choosing from diverse home loans with cost-effective rates and various features as AFG has been offering the most profound deals to Aussies for over a decade. They only work with the best, so you will only be able to access their products through an accredited AFG broker.
They understand that every homeowner has different needs and goals, that is why they have a solution for almost every scenario as they are very passionate about getting you exactly what you need. Receive a high level of customer service from an Australian-based company that is committed to delivering the best possible service to Aussies.
Access a wide variety of home loan options, what’s more, is that AFG understands that every single homebuyer has different wants and needs.
You might not have the same deposit capability as the next home loan applicant. Maybe you want to build your dream home or invest in a second property. Well, whatever your needs are, they have an option for you and not just any option, it will be a specifically designed and tailored home loan just for you!
Your options as a home loan applicant
- Access a 100% offset redraw facility.
- You can also opt for an interest-only period that will help you to pay off your loan faster.
- Enjoy the opportunity of making as many extra repayments as you want without any penalties whatsoever.
- They even offer repayment holidays for the tougher months.
- Fixed and variable rate options.
- 24/7 online access to your loan to manage, view, and make payments.
- The great part is that you don’t have to pay for extras you don’t need.
- Home loan options for people that don’t receive a regular income, are self-employed or have a bad credit score.
- And so much more!
home loan calculators and helpful tools
Access over 20 FREE home online loan calculators, designed for almost every possible situation. Whether you want to calculate your estimated repayments, work out how to repay your loan faster, what you could qualify for, property selling costs, and much more.
AFG – Home loan
- Loan Type Home loans
- Interest Rate from 5.5%
- Loan Amount up to $400,000
- Repayment 30 years
Benefits of AFG
- Apply for a home loan online
- Quick funding
- Get the best deals on home loans
Offering a superior service in the home loan market
How to apply for a home loan – Australia
How to get started
Step one: Get in touch with AFG -There are many ways to contact them and you can go with whatever option you feel most comfortable with. You can either call them on 1800 629 948 between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm AEST, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) or you can fill out their online form so that they can get back to you as soon as possible. You can also just send them an email or if you prefer a more traditional method, you can write a letter and post it to their address in Perth.
Step two: They will ask you a few questions and work with you to put together the most suitable home loan for your needs and circumstances. They will then ask you for some documentation to support the information you provided so that they can verify your information.
Step three: Once their assessment has been completed, they will then get back to you with the outcome of your application and the amount you may qualify for.
Step four: Find your dream home with your pre-approval in hand!
Typical details you’ll have to provide
- All sources of income and assets.
- All expenses, living costs, and liabilities.
- Your personal details.
- The type of home loan you have in mind as well as the amount you are hoping to qualify for.
- The amount of the deposit you can provide.
- Supporting documents like bank statements, proof of identity, etc.
Key mortgage benefits with AFG
- Deal with a lender that is focused on you and what you want.
- Easily manage your loan through 24/7 online access.
- Enjoy flexibility on your repayments.
- They even have payment holiday options available.
- Bad credit OK.
- No penalties for making extra repayments
- Home loan redraw options.
- Fixed and floating interest rate solutions.
- Top-class service and support from a friendly and customer orientated team.
- Only pay for features you need.
AFG is a trusted & reliable provider of home loans
In our review, AFG adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ AFG is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 411913
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
When we were looking to take a home loan so that we had a new place to start our family they jumped at the opportunity to help us get the best and that is why we recommend them.
— Perth —
They make each client feel welcome and respected when I contacted a friend of mine to see which company helped them get the loan they told me AFG and I have never looked back.
— Brisbane —
The service is great and the people at the company make us feel that we will be safe with them if we take out a loan and that if anything has to happen they will help us.
— Sydney —
- +61 8 9420 7888
- 1800 002 881
- 100 Havelock St West Perth WA 6005 Australia
- Get Directions
- PO Box 710 , West Perth WA, 6872, Australia
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed