- Business loans starting from $10,000
- Compare loans online
- Low-interest starting from 1.25%
[Accessed March 16, 2023]
Looking for a great business loan deal to get the cash you need to start your business, buy a business, or expand your existing business? Compare the top business loans in Australia with Mozo!
You can compare over 40 business loans to find the most profound loan with rates, terms, and the flexibility you are looking for. Mozo has a range of leading bank and non-bank lenders to help you find a loan that will be a perfect fit for your business needs. They are a leading digital publisher and part of Future PLC, an international media group.
Compare rates, terms, and features
Millions of Aussies go to them for advice before they apply for a loan online as they are Australia’s trusted money zone. A team of financial revolutionaries that is committed to helping you make smarter money decisions.
Enjoy utilizing their tools, guidelines, and practical tips to get you on the road to success. They are a bunch of like-minded analyzing experts that are challenging the norms by only working with the best.
With Mozo, you can master your business journey by making use of their award-winning tools. They are extremely passionate about informing citizens about the facts, helping people with the truth is a key to success and that is what they stand for.
Access secured and unsecured business loans with floating or fixed interest rates over flexible or fixed terms.
You can use a business loan for:
- Paying staff wages.
- Hiring new employees.
- Purchasing stock in bulk.
- Buying or replacing IT software or equipment.
- Paying invoices.
- Boosting day-to-day cash flow.
- Funding growth opportunities.
- Buying business assets like a company car or storeroom, etc.
Get the cash you need
With Mozo, you’ll be able to see who is the most competitive at the current moment in terms of their rates, terms, and loan amounts as Mozo continuously updates its site with stats on various lenders in the country.
Personal loans are typically used for:
- Buying a car.
- Consolidating debts.
- Arranging funerals.
- Home renovations.
- Medical bills.
- Unexpected expenses, etc.
Mozo – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Interest Rate from 1.25%
- Loan Amount from $10,000
Benefits of Mozo
- Compare loans and features on one platform
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible loan options
Business loan calculator
Mozo compares and selects the best business loan to suit your business
Access a home loan with variable or fixed rates with terms and repayment options you prefer.
Whether you are searching for your first home loan, second mortgage or you would like to refinance your loan with better rates, with Mozo you’ll find exactly what you need and more.
Get the best when you ask Mozo
One: Go to business loans and select how much you want to borrow, your preferred loan term, and your annual turnover.
Two: Within seconds, you will have access to a list of lenders that has what you need. Look through them and choose the best one for you.
Three: You can then apply with a lender of your choice to get the most perfect loan for your business.
Being eligible for a business loan
- Proof of address.
- Proof of ID.
- Proof of your annual turnover.
- Be 18+.
- Be an AU citizen/permanent resident.
- Able to provide a breakdown of how the fund will be utilized for success.
- Able to provide a breakdown of how you are planning to meet the repayments.
- Proof of ID.
- Financial statements, and confirmation of your income, expenses, assets, and liabilities.
What sets Mozo apart
- You can quickly and easily get what you are looking for.
- Accurate and informative comparisons.
- Continues data updates on the latest and the most competitive lenders.
- Tools, business loan calculator, guidelines, tips, and resources.
- Expert analysis that allows you to make confident money decisions.
- Access a database of over 1800 products from more than 180 providers.
- No jargon as they cut through the jargon.
- A team of super-talented and dedicated rate chasers does all the hard work for you.
Mozo is a trusted & reliable provider of business loans
In our review, Mozo adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ Mozo is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 328141
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Mozo’s website is very easy to use, so it was quite simple to find the business loan I wanted.
— Canberra —
Mozo was a huge help! The business loan I got was tailored exactly to my needs.
— Adelaide —
Because of Mozo, we were able to expand our business from an online store to an actual, physical store. Would certainly recommend them.
— Perth —