- Business loans up to $3,000,000
- No monthly fees
- Repayment up to 5 years
[Accessed March 16, 2023]
About ING DIRECT
Wondering how to go about buying a commercial property or getting finance for your business?
In Australia, ING provides small and medium enterprises with tailored business loans. The application, approval, and disbursal processes are all quite simple, and Their business loans are devoid of the bureaucratic red tape that typically accompanies bank loans.
They provide items that are both basic and easy, as well as excellent in value. To lower their overhead expenses and pass the savings on to their customers, they urge you to apply for a loan online or over the phone. Get the customized finance your business deserves; you can use their online business loan calculator to give you a better idea of what you could afford.
Easy online business loans
They've created a quick and easy-to-use digital interface that reduces human involvement and so speeds up the whole 'getting a business loan' procedure. With their online only loan application procedure, they’ve pushed loan processing speeds to the next level.
It enables them to eliminate a significant amount of manual effort and give same-day loan approvals. In 2012, They created Living Super, the first superannuation plan open to all Australians with no administrative or administration expenses.
ING DIRECT Services
Do you need funds for expanding your business by buying a bigger workshop or office without breaking the bank?
On a scenario basis, ING Direct employs proprietary big data and machine learning algorithms to discover the lowest interest rates on business loans. You may opt to have the interest rate on Their commercial set rate loan fixed for a term of 1 to 5 years or you can enjoy flexible features by choosing a variable rate.
The loan might be for a period of up to 20 years. After the set period, they allow you to redraw a minimum amount of $10,000 from your business loan Australia for up to 5 years.
- Enjoy an ING DIRECT commercial loans that have a low-interest rate and no hidden costs.
- Direct debit payment options are available.
- Additional payments of up to $20,000 in lump sum amount every calendar year
Save, grow and optimize your business
Access a variety of great banking and saving options that will help your business grow and enable you to save money while you do your daily business purchases. They even have an option for you to earn interest with their 24/7 business optimizer
ING DIRECT – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Loan Amount up to $3,000,000
- Repayment 1 year to 5 years
Benefits of ING DIRECT
- Fixed interest rates
- Competitive interest rates
- Quick funds
Business loan calculator
ING Direct – We take the hassle out of your loan search
How to apply with ING Direct?
Apply for a business loan
Step 1. Submit Application -To obtain a business loan offer, just provide your personal, company, and financial information.
Step 2. Upload Documents -In a single step, upload digital copies of your verification papers.
Step 3. Get Sanctioned -Within three working days, you'll have your company loan approved and disbursed.
Business loan eligibility criteria
To expedite the processing of company loans, ING has reduced the qualifying conditions to the bare minimum. They don't ask for a lot of paperwork or documentation that may slow down the loan acceptance process.
- A well-established company that has been in operation for at least six months.
- In the three months before your online loan application, you must have had a minimum turnover of $90,000 or higher.
- Your company's actual location should not be on the list of unfavorable locations.
- Small company loans are not available to trusts, NGOs, or charity organizations.
Whether you're not sure if your company is eligible for a limited category or location, contact them to find out.
ING Direct business loan benefits
ING business loans help you to rethink your company strategy to fit today's flexible work conditions. Here are some of the advantages of getting a business loan from a non-banking financial company (NBFC) like ING Direct.
- Improved processing speed: -Speedier processing translates to faster credit for your company, enabling you to expand your horizons and seize opportunities as they arise. A timely business loan may help you raise your marketing potential, streamline your operations, and boost your profit margins.
- Maintaining ownership: -Because it's an unsecured business loan, you don't have to worry about losing valuable assets or giving up valuable company shares in exchange for money. As a result, an ING business loan allows you to keep your ownership while also allowing you to expand your business.
- Makes your financial flow more efficient: -ING business loans broaden your window of opportunity by supplying both finance and time to help you manage your cash flow and enter the lucrative territory. By offering an investment that can be returned in installments, these loans help you to create a balance between your business money and company capital fund.
- Boost your credit score -Because They report loan accounts to all credit agencies, an NBFC loan from ING is the greatest approach to improve your company credit score. Furthermore, a business loan from ING is particularly advantageous for businesses that have recently seen a credit score drop owing to unanticipated market situations.
ING DIRECT is a trusted & reliable provider of business loans
In our review, ING DIRECT adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ ING DIRECT is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 229823
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Their communication is excellent! As a client you are always in the loop and know exactly what is going on with regards to your loan
— Darwin —
ING DIRECT’s experience in the industry is evidenced by the quality of the service they provide.
— Sydney —
I got a great deal with my business loan because the rate was affordably priced. This was really nice since I only took out a small loan to cover a minor last-minute expense.
— Melbourne —
I can always rely on ING DIRECT. They understand our needs and know how to assist us in taking our business to where we want to go.
— Perth —
ING DIRECT Contact
- not available
- 60 Margaret St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed