- Business loans up to $10,000,000
- Compare business loans
- Repayment up to 5 years
[Accessed March 16, 2023]
Canstar is a highly trusted and most recognized name in the finance industry! Dare to compare for your Business Loan.
One of the original comparison sites with more than 25 years of experience started back in 1992 and became the biggest financial comparison site in Australia. Customers can compare over 775 brands on the website with 30 + different finance categories that include superannuation, banking, and insurance.
The digital data they provide are accessed by at least 1 in 6 Australians per year to find the finance option they need, 2 in 3 visiting the site recognize the Canstar logo. They help people understand and simplify the way they have access to finance and find the right product.
Find the right business loan for you
With the widest range of providers and new ones added frequently to bring the best options in the market to their customers. The Canstar’s site is designed to ensure you can find the right finance for your business confidently by comparing loans and lenders fast and easily with the help of their Star Rating and Awards.
They list only the very best in the country and you can rest assured that if you take a business loan from any of the lenders on their list, you will only receive the best service with the best rates and products.
Compare business loans and find you the most suited one for your business.
You can borrow up to $10,000,000 with interest rates that are variable or fixed for 1, 2, 3, or 5 years. You will also have the option for an unsecured business loan or you can secure your loan by commercial property or residential property.
A business loan can help you succeed in your new or existing venture and can help fund the following:
- Purchasing assets like a company car, an office, or a storefront.
- Replacing and upgrading equipment or IT software.
- Staff wages or advertising expenses, etc.
Tools, calculators and resources
Besides the ability to access and compare only the top personal loans in the country from only the best lenders, they also offer a wide range of helpful tools to get you on the right track.
For instance, you will be able to see who their latest award winners are and why, you’ll also be able to make use of multiple calculators to give you an idea of what your repayments, terms, and interest should and could be.
CANSTAR – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Loan Amount up to $10,000,000
- Repayment 1 year to 5 years
Benefits of CANSTAR
- Lower interest rates
- Fast approval
- Apply easily online
Business loan calculator
Business growth just became easier with CANSTAR.
With Canstar you can make a calculated and informed decision where you are only looking for business finance, insurance to cover your business, a business bank account for your everyday transactions, or if you are looking for the best investment options in the country for your business to thrive even more.
Apply for a business loan
One: Use their online loan calculator and choose the loan you are looking for by selecting:
- Unsecured or secured.
- Floating interest rate or fixed interest rate (for 1,2,3 or 5 years).
- The loan amount you need.
- Where you’re from.
Two: a list of loan options will be available for you to choose from, carefully consider and pick the one most suited.
Three: You can then apply with the lender of your choice and receive approval and the cash you need at the very best rate, knowing that you got yourself the highest quality business loan in Australia.
Typical information to have ready
- An income statement is also known as a profit and loss statement, a financial summary of business income and expenses.
- A reconciled transaction history from your business trading account. This involves matching the transactions on your financial record to the corresponding amount on your bank statement.
- A balance sheet shows the assets and liabilities of your business at a particular point in time.
- A breakdown of how you are planning to use the funds for success and how you are planning to repay the loan
- When applying for a business loan it is not always required but can always be helpful to have a business plan in place.
Key benefits of getting business finance with BNZ
- Secured and unsecured loans.
- Floating and fixed interest rates.
- Finding the best loan for your business in Australia.
- Flexible repayment terms.
- Options to top up your loan when you need to.
- Fast assistance and approval as they only list the top lenders in the country.
- Tools, guidelines, and helpful resources.
- Loan management tools and other financial services make being an entrepreneur easier.
CANSTAR is a trusted & reliable provider of business loans
In our review, CANSTAR adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ CANSTAR is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 437917
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The consultants were exceptionally helpful and constantly available to help me with my business loan.
— Melbourne —
Canstar makes getting a business loan a lot easier than other companies. They understand the value of time and therefore work to ensure that you get your loan in the shortest time possible.
— Perth —
I have a small but growing events company and needed extra capital to purchase new equipment. CANSTAR was a great help because they saved me time in sourcing the business loan that was right for ...
— Hobart —
- + 61 (07) 3837 4100
- 61 (07) 3837 4141
- Suncorp Plaza Level 21, 143 Turbot Street Brisbane Qld 4000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:30 – 17:30
- Tuesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Thursday 08:30 – 17:30
- Friday 08:30 – 17:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed