National Australia Bank
- Debt consolidation up to $55,000
- Low-interest starting from 12.69%
- Repayment up to 7 years
[Accessed March 16, 2023]
About National Australia Bank
National Australia Bank or NAB as known by customers, is not just your normal go-to bank.
The main approach of National Australia Bank is the quality of customer service and to make and leave a sustainable and positive impact on all the people they interact with from communities, customers and shareholders to better the lives for everyone.
They have built the company to become a financial and banking service provider that allows communities and customers to prosper with a global presence.
You can find locations of National Australia Bank around the world, 900 of these locations are throughout Australia and New Zealand, supported by more than 32,000 colleagues supplying over 8 million customers with services.
NAB knows what matters the most
National Australia Bank does things differently, connecting with customers to establish good relationships and working with you towards a better future. Understanding that everyone has different needs they provide a range of brands and services to support customers.
They offer the most profound solutions to business owners with small to large businesses, short-term finance for life’s unexpected changes, as well as debt consolidation loans or personal loans to bring you back on track just to name a few.
Caring and investing in communities is a part of NAB and they have provided funding towards essential resources like schools, roads, and hospitals. NAB cares for you and the community you live in.
National Australia Bank Services
Don’t get caught up with the feeling that you can’t get out of the debt overload from credit cards, store cards, or loans. National Australia Bank can assist you with a loan and help you become financially free.
Get these benefits
- Flexible repayment loan terms 1 to 7 years.
- Debt consolidation loan amounts between $5,000 and $55,000
- Repayment options for weekly, fortnightly, and monthly are available.
- Personal rates from 6.99% p.a. to 18.99% p.a.
- Option to pay off the loan without exit fees or penalties.
Manage your finances better
- No need to keep track of different loans and card payments.
- Take all of your different debts and incorporate them into one loan.
- More manageable repayments.
- Have an advantage with lower rates and fees.
- With one debt consolidation loan, you can free up much-needed cash.
Home Loans – buy your next home with ease
Offering a range of home loans to choose from. First home buyers, investors, or home builders, can access special offers on their home loans. Options range from fixed-rate loans, variable rates with offset, to the basic variable rate. Rates starting from 2.29% p.a.
NAB offers different home loan bundles that contain special packages for your benefit.
National Australia Bank – Debt consolidation loan
- Loan Type Debt consolidation
- Interest Rate 12.69 – 13.56% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $55,000
- Repayment 1 year to 7 years
Benefits of National Australia Bank
- Quick response
- Make flexible repayments
- Affordable monthly repayments
National Australia Bank – Consolidate into 1 simple-to-manage loan
Business Banking – manage your finances
NAB realizes your banking needs to do business and offers a variety of finance options for you. Business accounts to suit your type of business, business credit cards, and business loans to keep your finances for your business afloat.
How to apply for a Debt Consolidation Loan Australia with NAB
- You have to be the age of 18 or older.
- You must be employed with a permanent income.
- Applying alone is only available for online loan applications, joint applicants have to visit a branch.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident or non-resident with a Temporary Residency Visa.
If you are eligible you can apply.
The information they will require
- NAB ID details if you are an existing customer.
- New applicants can apply online without a NAB ID.
- Provide them with your driver’s licence number if you have one.
- Employment records for the last three years.
- Information of your finances including your income and expenses also debts and assets.
Apply online with ease
Submit your application and receive feedback within 60 seconds, and if conditionally approved you will receive an estimated repayment amount with the proposed interest rate.
Nab will verify your information according to your financial situation and ask if necessary for additional information. When you get approved you will receive your final repayment amount and the interests rate in your loan documents.
If you are happy with the loan offer, accept and the funds will be transferred to your NAB account on the day you accepted the loan.
The benefit of applying with NAB
Easily accessible online website with tools and information for all financial solutions for you, visit branches to assist for your convenience. NAB cares for their customers and if you want to become debt-free, then maybe it’s time for you to become part of their family!
National Australia Bank is a trusted & reliable provider of debt consolidation
In our review, National Australia Bank adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ National Australia Bank is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 234527
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
At National Australia Bank they will assist you to accumulate wealth in the most effective way. That way for me was to better manage my debt with the use of a debt consolidation loan and I regret...
— Sydney —
Thanks to the debt consolidation loan that I got I am able to save myself a lot of money, stress and time. I no longer have to sit and determine the most affordable money management strategy mont...
— Wellington —
National Australia Bank Contact
- not available
- 51-53 Todd St Alice Springs NT 0870 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:30 – 17:30
- Tuesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Thursday 08:30 – 17:30
- Friday 08:30 – 17:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed