- Debt consolidation up to $50,000
- Low-interest starting from 9.89%
- Repayment up to 7 years
[Accessed March 16, 2023]
Are you paying off multiple debts with high-interest rates? CUA offers you the option of combining all your debts into one account which you can pay off at very reasonable rates.
CUA is the biggest financial enterprise in Australia, they’re renowned for their dedication towards going the extra mile for clients for the past 75 years. They cater to each client individually, provide personalized plans even for clients who have bad credit records allowing clients a quick and simple application process and fast approval feedback.
You may apply for a loan online, at any time visit their site and browse through their services, call or visit a branch nearest to you and have one of their friendly staff assist you between 8 am – 8 pm from Monday to Friday and 8 am – 4 pm on Saturdays.
Enjoy flexibility and financial freedom
Their website has a feature where you can insert the amount you would like to borrow, the type of loan you're requesting, and based on that it will show you how long you can apply for the loan. This feature allows potential clients to get a quote without affecting their credit or having to pay for this service.
Their priority is the financial well-being of their customer by availing a variety of loan options and allowing flexibility within these options. Along with flexibility, they have several ways in which you can save money easier along the way. They have zero additional service fee costs on services such as making extra payments, redrawing additional payments, and paying off your loan earlier.
If you’re struggling to pay off multiple accounts and have to deal with extreme rates as well as unforeseeable service fees.
You will be relieved to find that CUA offers debt consolidation by allowing you to combine it into one loan amount. This means rather than having multiple accounts you will just have your loan from CUA. Their rates being lower allows you to manage your money better. Their flexibility allows customers the needed financial freedom from sinking into debt with unforeseen fees and high rates.
Unsecured fixed debt consolidation loans
CUA offers unsecured fixed debt consolidation loans from $5, 000. They offer this service to all potential customers including those with bad credit. The application for this loan may be between 1 – 7 years depending on the client, at an interest rate of 3.39%. You can use this loan to pay off all kinds of debt.
Unsecure variable loans
Unsecure variable loans are a service available to those who prefer flexibility. Under this service, CUA offers their clients amounts from $5,000. Clients may apply for this loan for 1 to 7 years.
The interest rate for this loan is 11.89% the comparison rate for a loan like this is 12.15%, clearly showing how CUA puts the interest of their client's financial well-being first. Save on interest by combining your debts into one loan and enjoy a stress-free budget without harassing calls from creditors.
CUA – Debt consolidation loan
- Loan Type Debt consolidation
- Interest Rate 9.89 – 12.15% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $50,000
- Repayment 1 year to 7 years
Benefits of CUA
- Use our service and become debt-free
- Simple and quick online loan application
- Quick response
CUA Consolidation Loan – simple debt solutions
How to apply for a debt consolidation loan?
What is needed to apply
- A working email address and mobile contact number.
- A detailed statement of your current financial status that includes your assets, liabilities, and expenses.
- Proof of income and employment
- Proof of citizenship, ID, driver's licence or even your passport.
- Your membership number for Great Southern Bank, if you’re already a member.
They offer same-day approval and funding
- Should be submitted online,
- Must be submitted before 11 am from Monday to Friday this does not include public holidays.
- All necessary documentation and information is provided
- The loan contract should be signed by 2 pm the same day.
You may acquire your loan by following these easy steps
- Check your eligibility status by going through the terms and conditions set forward online.
- Once you are satisfied, fill in and attach the necessary documentation needed as stipulated by the requirements.
- Once you have received your feedback of approval with the loan agreement should the organisation approve, read through the contract and sign.
- Once you have submitted the signed agreement the money will instantly be transferred to your Great Southern Bank account.
Why is it beneficial for you to choose CUA
- Repayment options are flexible to suit the clients changing financial status.
- There are no additional exponential costs on clients such as monthly fees.
- You will not have to pay a service fee should they wish to make an early additional payment along with their set required payment.
- Should an emergency arise, you may redraw your additional deposits that were made at no extra service fee costs.
- They have both an online loan and face-to-face platform for you to pick whichever is more convenient.
- They offer competitive rates.
CUA is a trusted & reliable provider of debt consolidation
In our review, CUA adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ CUA is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 238317
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
At the CUA they have you covered. In addition to their assortment of borrowing options they also offer financial insurance to ensure that you and your family are covered financially. My financial...
— Gold Coast —
CUA offers financial services that are dependable and affordable. They do whatever is in their power to ensure that you get the best out of your finances. They do this by sitting down with you to...
— Perth —
- 261 Queen St Brisbane QLD 4000 Australia
- Get Directions
- GPO Box 100, Brisbane, QLD, 4001, Australia
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed