- Student loans up to $3,000
- Finacial assistance
- Repayment up to 12 months
[Accessed March 17, 2023]
About Monash University
Monash University is the second oldest in the state and was established back in 1958 with four campuses in Victoria and an international presence in three continents, international partnerships around the globe to further study programs abroad, and is the largest university in Australia.
Monash is a research-intensive university with a modern and global approach, research, and education excellence delivered in Australia and over the Indo-Pacific. They have embedded them in communities to achieve a global impact. Partnered with more than 100 universities and can be found in three teaching locations internationally and more than four campuses in Australia.
One of their main focuses is to leave a positive impact on global challenges that occur today, regardless of whether it is by the means of easing geopolitical insecurity, alleviating climate change, or cultivating healthy communities.
Study and get a student loan
Monash University has a dynamic and differing community consisting of 86,000 students enrolled, studying in various areas incorporating 150 different active research fields and more than 4700 Higher Degree students exploring these. 9000 staff members to assist in 10 facilities and 385,000 alumni making the university into one of the most state-of-the-art facilities to study at in the world.
Offering flexible study options and extra choices to benefit you while studying at Australia’s largest university, courses to broaden your education to set you apart from rivals local and internationally.
They offer over 200 scholarships and in certain circumstances fee discounts for enrolment, student loans Australia, and assistance to help with the costs when studying.
Monash University Services
Monash University offers student loans to help cover study affiliated expenditures for example laptops to meet the BYOD requirements, vehicle expenses, and housing costs, and more.
If you can prove a different kind of expense that can compromise your ability to study, they will borrow money for that as well. They offer mainly two student loan options:
Option one is a short-term loan
- Borrow an amount up to $750.
- Loan period to the maximum of six months.
- With this student loan, no guarantor is needed.
Option two is a long-term loan
- For larger amounts to borrow up to $3000.
- The maximum period for this short-term loan is 12 months.
- For long-term loans, a guarantor is needed.
Keep in mind that both of these types of student loans have to be paid back in full by the end of your course or if you are planning to leave the university.
What you can achieve with a Scholarship
Want to make an impact in the world and achieve greatness to reach your full potential? With one of the most beneficent scholarship programs on offer in Australia, they want to help bright minds make the most from a Monash education. A wide variety of different scholarships are available from Monash University for local domestic students as well as for international students.
International students that want to apply at Monash University Australia for an undergraduate or postgraduate course may benefit from an International study grant. Scholarships have different qualifying criteria to meet, apply early to receive the most from the limited scholarships available.
Monash University – Student loan
- Loan Type Student loans
- Loan Amount up to $3,000
- Repayment 1 month to 12 months
Benefits of Monash University
- Easy online application
- Affordable loans
- Quick response
Student loan calculator
Monash University Student Loans - Taking you Further
How to apply for a student loan and student loan repayment options
To be eligible for a student loan
- It is an obligation to study on an Australian campus.
- Your potential to further your studies is affected by your financial situation.
The application process
Fill in the application form with the needed information:
- Supply your student number.
- Personal information and the address for the semester.
- Contact details and your student email from Monash.
- Your citizenship information.
- Contact details for next of kin.
- The current enrollment information.
- Give a reason for your loan request.
- Your current student financial position.
- The payment schedule you propose to make repayments.
The checklist for short- and long-term loans
- Your completed application forms.
- Supply your banking details form.
- Recent bank statement for the listed bank account.
- Proof your income with needed documents.
- A copy of a valid passport or driver’s license.
- Other needed documents to support information they may need.
Guarantor information and details form to be completed when applying for a student loan for more than $750.
Benefits of applying for a student loan
Studying at a university that is ranked in the top 100 in the world, more choices and fields to study and research to broaden your education that is truly international with a presence in Australia, Malaysia, China, and South Africa. Scholarships with the widest range of grants and student loans to cover your expenses to study with ease.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Thanks to Monash University, I got my loan approved just on time to start with my academic semester.
— Cairns —
Within one business day, the money was deposited to my bank account.
— Darwin —
Thanks to Monash University, I finally got a credit plan I can afford.
— Mount Isa —
Monash University Contact
- Monash University, Wellington Rd Melbourne Victoria 3168 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monash University , Victoria, 3800, Australia
- Monday 08:30 – 17:30
- Tuesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Thursday 08:30 – 17:30
- Friday 08:30 – 17:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed